Friday, February 24, 2012

Cuose nove in Italia


  I'm finally home from Italy. I loved the trip, some parts more than others, and I got new things that I want to share with you before posting all the photos of the trip. The most part of those new things are from florence's market which is really amazing with a lot of leather products and that's what I am looking for at this moment. Hope you like them and I'll be posting very soon the photos.

  Je suis enfin de retour d'Italie. J'ai adoré le voyage, quelques moments plus que d'autres, et j'ai acheté de nouvelles choses que je veux vous montrer avant de poster les photos du voyage. La plupart des nouvelles  acquisitions sont du marché de Florence qui était vraiment super avec beaucoup de produits en cuire, ce que je cherche en ce moment. J'espère que vous aimés et je mettrais très bientôt les photos du voyage.

  Ya estoy por fin de vuelta de Italia. Me ha encantado el viaje, algunas partes mas que otras, y me he comprado nuevas cosas que quiero compartir con vosotros antes de postear las fotos del viaje. La mayoría de las cosas que me he comprado son del mercado de Florencia que es increíble y tienen mucho cuero y piel, lo que busco en estos momentos. Espero que os gusten y pronto pondré las fotos del viaje.




Massimo Dutti shoes 

Venetian Mask


Leather bag




Leather duffle vintage bag

Levi's vintage jean jacket 




1 comment: