Friday, November 15, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M

  

  The title leaves it very clear. Everybody is talking about, everybody is dreaming about, and I couldn't resist... I know, but when I saw the collection on the internet I fell in love immediately! A friend of mine went on thursday at 6am, yes 6 in the morning to buy everything she wanted. Today afternoon I approached to the store in Passeig de Gracia, here in Barcelona, and there was the absolutely perfect cardigan I fell in love on the internet... I didn't know what to do, and I still don't know... I leave you some of the stuff I prefer from the collection of Isabel Marant for H&M. Enjoy guys! It's awesome.

  Le titre parle tout seul. Tout le monde en parle, tout le monde en veut, et je ne pouvais pas être moins... Je sais, mais lorsque j'ai vu la collection sur le site internet je suis pratiquement tombé amoureux! Une amie elle est parti jeudi matin à 6h du matin pour acheter tout ce qu'elle voulait. Moi, cette après-midi j'ai fait une p'tite visite au magasin de Passeig de Gracia, ici à Barcelona, et il était là... le cardigan le plus parfait au monde... Je ne savais pas quoi faire, et je ne sais pas encore... Je vous laisse les photos des vêtements que j'ai plus aimé de la collection. Profitez-en! 

  El título lo deja bastante claro. Todo el mundo habla de ello, todo el mundo lo está deseando, y yo no podía caer en la tentación... Lo sé, pero cuando vi la colección en internet me enamoré inmediatamente! Una amiga mía incluso fue el jueves a las 6 de la mañana para comprar en primicia todo lo que quería. Qué locura. Esta tarde yo me he acercado a la tienda de Passeig de Gracia, aquí en Barcelona, y estaba ahí... el cardigan más perfecto del mundo. No sabía qué hacer, y aun no lo sé... Aquí os dejo las fotos de lo que más me ha gustado de la colección. Disfrutadlo! Es genial.













No comments:

Post a Comment