Thursday, March 29, 2012

Malta


I've just arrived to the hotel where I'm going to stay untill tuesday, here in Malta. Although I had little problemes in the plane the travel went good but I've just slept 3h! I'm exhausted, but it worth it. However I was disappointed with Malta, there are just a few beautiful places here in the island, the rest are like ruines and "modern" buildings which are kind of ugly, it reminds me some of the cities in the south of Spain like Benidorm. Anyway it has some kind of charm and the water looks great! Have a nice week-end!


Je viens d'arriver à l'hotel où je vais passer mon séjour à Malte jusqu'à Mardi. Même si j'ai eu quelques problèmes dans l'avion tout c'est bien passé mais je n'ai dormi que 3h! Je suis vraiment fatigué mais ça vaut la peine. J'ai été déçu avec Malte, je ne m'attendai pas du tout au contraste entre ruines et immeubles "modernes" mais pas du tout esthétiques, qui me rappelle les villes balnéaires du sud d'Espagne (Benidorm...). Néanmoins ça a un charme et l'eau est extraordinaire! Passez un bon week-end!


Acabo de llegar al hotel donde me voy a hospedar hasta el martes, aquí en Malta. Aunque han habido algunos problemillas en el avión el viaje ha estado bien pero he dormido solo 3h! Estoy muy cansado peroha valido la pena. Sin embargo Malta me ha decepcionado. No me esperaba estas ruinas, edificios antiguos y en contraste edificios "modernos", llamemoslos asi, que no son estericamente muy bonitos. Me recuerda a ciudades de la costa del sur de España como Benidorm. De todas formas tiene su encanto y el agua es increible! Pasad un buen fin de semana!









No comments:

Post a Comment